Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ahhhh - Macca

Macca's blog

"Last year winning the European Title in Germany in another sub 8 hour performance was a real highlight, but not being able to unleash 15 weeks worth of build into a Hawaii campiagn was devastating. I just cant wait to get back on the Island and attack that race course. It's all I think about."
...

"My aim is to really set up a solid bike ride in Kona and put together another run under 2:43. If you can't run under this time in Kona in 2009, you will not be winning this race."
...

"My strength is my ability to run faster than anyone else in the world if the bike is tough. The damage is done along Alhi Drive on the run in the first 10 miles.Weak cyclsits struggle along here and then may find their legs later in the run if anything is left. Our focus will be to make Alhi Drive stupidly fast."

No comments:

Post a Comment