Friday, November 14, 2008

New K-oach

For months I have been mulling my coaching options. I have looked at a range of online coaches and considered a return to John Hill with whom I credit for teaching me a lot since 2001. What I considered key to my success was training with him and his group.

Almost all of my triathlon friends, and most of the people who I now consider among my best friends, were members of his group at one time or another.

But given the group is in Sydney - and the friends have scattered to the four winds, including me, I knew it was time for a change.

And so I've opted to sign up with ironguides. And tonight I have a new coach, who also happens to be a good friend. Kristian Manietta.

Kristian also happens to be the coach of Charlotte Paul - both of whom I knew at the very start of their triathlon careers and both of whom have become seriously successful in their own right in the last year in particular.

I look forward to tapping into Kristian's infinite enthusiasm for the sport and his well of positive energy. And his truly carpe diem attitude. It's time now to get to work.

http://ironguides.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment