Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Catch up

I'm going to fill in a few events and results so I can find them easier.

I'm now in the heart of Ironman training and it's going well. I really love the feeling of being and becoming Iron Fit.

I had almost a week off after the Squamish tri and began my return to cycling with another spin to the top of Cypress from here. The spin was cut a bit short about I got one flat and then when I blew one spare - there is a maximum amount of air that a tube will take.

I've also been adding more speed to my run workouts both outside and on the treadmill.

I'm looking forward to another solid spin - this time to Whistler and back this pending weekend. Before then I hope to fall into Brohm Lake for a swim or two.

I'm watching more carefully what I'm consuming - mostly not buying the food that I find far too tempting.

That's the update for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment